Views this Week!

How to Organize Your Spices So You Don’t Lose Your Dang Mind

When I moved back into my house last year after a kitchen renovation, I saw it as the clean slate I needed for every single organization project I had been meaning to get done but never did. What can I say, the years months just got away from me.

I decided to start micro, so the first order of business was my spice drawer. Plus, I finally now had a place for them to land. Their home was to be a long drawer, almost 4-feet long, that pulled out of a narrow gap next to the fridge. Uniformity was my end goal so I joyfully threw out all the crack-lidded IKEA jars of powdered cinnamon and red stained bags of annatto and put in a sizable order with my local spice mecca, World Spice Merchants. Order would be mine at last! I fantasized about dozens of perfectly matched jars and hunted around for my label maker, no doubt hiding from me after all these years.

Read More >>



from Food52 https://ift.tt/34ZwQIw
How to Organize Your Spices So You Don’t Lose Your Dang Mind How to Organize Your Spices So You Don’t Lose Your Dang Mind Reviewed by Kritik Sah on April 24, 2020 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.